Liberate From Others Index du Forum Liberate From Others
Forum Officiel de l'alliance Liberate From Others [L-F-O] Andromeda & Yakini

Install-Hadoop In Windows 7

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Liberate From Others Index du Forum -> Générale -> Présentations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
alecber
[L-F-O] Candidat

MessagePosté le: Dim 5 Juin - 05:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: Install-Hadoop In Windows 7 Répondre en citant Back to top

Install Hadoop In Windows 7 > bit.ly/1sXvPMp

Install Hadoop In Windows 7, negotiation book

ac186bab57
5.2. Run the following command to start the NameNode and DataNode on localhost. 1. start-all cmd: Starts all Hadoop daemons, the namenode, datanode, the jobtracker and tasktrackers. Could you please tell me how to configure it to 32bit. As Hadoop is written in Java, we will need to install Oracle JDK 1.6 or higher. 5.

dfs.replication 1 dfs.namenode.name.dir /C:/DDrive/Hadoop/hadoop-2.7.1.tar/hadoop-2.7.1/data/datanode dfs.datanode.data.dir /C:/DDrive/Hadoop/hadoop-2.7.1.tar/hadoop-2.7.1/data/datanode Please suggest. you may also need to run dos2unix against the files you modified Reply Mahender says: June 28, 2015 at 1:38 pm Same error i am facing what is the wrong in hadoop-env.sh i didt anything just i was changed javahome attribute value only Reply pranav says: December 23, 2015 at 6:17 pm look at your hadoop-jobtrackerPC.log file you may see a permission issue like: ERROR org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation: PriviledgedActionException as:Tatter cause:java.io.IOException: Failed to set permissions of path: D:hadoophadoop-1.2.1logshistory to 0755 fix it manually and retry&. Plz give some suggestion tome Thank you, Sen May 5, 2013 at 11:22 am (UTC -7) Link to this comment Even I am facing the same issue& -Sen Sameer September 23, 2013 at 6:21 pm (UTC -7) Link to this comment Hi Sen, Jani, Were you guys able to resolve this issue? I am also facing the same issue. Can you try it and let us know if it works for you? Sameer September 23, 2013 at 6:30 pm (UTC -7) Link to this comment Hi Jimmy, I need your help on this. Reply ↓ Sanjay T Patil April 19, 2016 HI Tushar, This article really helped to get hadoop running on windows 10, can you please share tutorial for mapreduce on windows? Thanks and Regards, Sanjay Reply ↓ Manasa April 17, 2016 Hi, Can this be used for Windows 10 installation. I am attaching the link of that too: Email: kapoor.srishti17gmail.com Thanks & Regards, Srishti . If you have already Java installed in "Program Files" folder, we recommend to uninstall that and install into C:Java folder. Required fields are marked * Name * Email * Website Comment You may use these HTML tags and attributes: Current day month yer * Leave this field empty * . Naan January 15, 2014 at 3:33 pm (UTC -7) Link to this comment You can update it with the latest Hue UI to get the latest apps and features: .

katrina kaif in boom filmglow pregnancy appmartain gamesbillu barber full movieprtscr downloaddownloading video from instagramver novelas online freeamazing photo editor onlinefree angel cross stitch patternssaved free online

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 5 Juin - 05:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité Back to top

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Liberate From Others Index du Forum -> Présentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson